Click here to mail your query :
Home / Far Away Patients
Far Away Patients
India is well known cosmetic hub for all the cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures. We are exceptionally qualified to recognize your needs and to offer you utmost care while you are in India for a cosmetic surgery. Dr. R. K. Mishra aims to extend care with compassion, privacy with discretion and build a sustained satisfying relation with all his patients from any part of the world undergoing wellness cosmetic surgery as he prefers this term to cosmetic surgery. He believes that cosmetic surgery extends far beyond superficial cosmesis and brings about a profound positive change in body, mind and confidence of the person who opts to undergo the surgery.
The development of medical tourism has been largely influenced by the fact that plastic surgery costs differ notably. Naturally, people living in the countries where plastic surgery costs are higher than somewhere abroad, will go abroad. It may be very advantageous because the sum of money left from the difference in prices not only covers additional expenses such as for transportation, accommodation and leisure, but still there is a lot of saving too. We frequenlty get people visiting us for their cosmetic surgery needs from USA, UK, England, UAE, New Zealand, South Africa, Oman, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and Kenya, and many other countries. Our hospital is popularily known as best plastic surgery hospital in India for providing world-class facilities.
People who anyway plan to travel to India to have a cosmetic surgery, have an opportunity to combine the excitement offered by travel and changes in their appearance and life at the same time. Safe Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Good Results, Warm Indian Hospitality and very nominal costs are our specialties. With a worry free approach, Dr. R. K. Mishra will ensure your cosmetic enhancement goes exactly the way you want it. We take utmost care for comfort & confidentiality & offer world class facilities and treatments to deliver exceptional results in “Feel at Home” atmosphere.
Plan Your Surgery
Step - 1
Learn About Us
Through our website www.MyCosmeticSurgery.in we have tried to provide you complete information about the Dr. R. K. Mishra and our specialties and range of services. We've also strived to answer your doubts and queries about why you should choose us as your cosmetic care destination. Do take time to find out more about the services / facilities we provide & credentials of the doctor.
Step - 2
Your Free Consultation
We offer a free online consultation on your initial request. We request you to fill in the request information (Constact Us Form) to receive the detailed information including personalized quotation regarding your proposed surgery. Some close up good resolution pictures of the involved area from various angles (front, sides & back if needed) should be sent with the request form or e-mail to get a more clear & fruitful suggestion. An online video consultation via SKYPE or FACETIME can also be scheduled on your request. All you need is to be specific & clear about your expectations/needs during your online consultation.
Step - 3
24 Hour Response Time
We aim to respond to your query within 24 hours. Depending on the nature of the need / expectation / requirement of the information seeker, the response could include advice on cosmetic surgical procedure or if the doctor feels that he needs to know more or view recent reports / photographs, it will be communicated to you accordingly.
Step - 4
If you are traveling India for medical reasons for the first time, here are certain pointers to help you plan your journey better.
- Ask your local/family doctor if you are fit to travel overseas with your current medical condition. Do a general fitness workup and send the scan copy of all the reports to us to confirm your fitness.
- When selecting the international hospital that's right for your needs, you should consider the hospital's accreditation, awards and recognitions, facility and equipments etc.
- Find out about the procedure and compare your expectations with what's achievable by the surgery. Also enquire about follow-up care needed, time required for recovery, physical therapy, etc.
- Please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person. It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you, may decide you are not fit for surgery, or recommends treatment different from what you planned.
- Certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Records like X-Rays, MRI's, health histories, photographs, immunization records, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry all these medical reports and any medicines in your carry-on luggage.
- Present Test reports of the investigations advised by Dr. R. K. Mishra.
- Passport and visa: You will need a passport for yourself and your travel companion (if any). You will also need an M-Visa (Medical Visa) or eMedical Visa or a PIO Card only to get medical treatments here. No Cosmetic surgical treatment can be provided to an individual on a normal / traditional Tourist visa. Please see bottom of this page to find the format for Application form of M-Visa & the instructions.
- Credit cards, debit cards etc: Bring local currency (INR), and one or two major credit cards / debit cards.
- You then book your flight and send us the flight details so we may organize under the best conditions your your surgery and your stay.
Step - 5
Your Stay in India
We can help organize your stay in reputed four star, three star hotel or comfortable deluxe rooms of our hospital (which are better than any four star hotel of Lucknow) prior and post your treatment if required - according to your budget. Consumables are also available at normal cost according to the need of the patient.
Step - 6
Points to remember while you are at our hospital
Registration at Hospital : You are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in your hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
Registration at FRRO : Registration at the Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is required within 14 days of arrival if the duration of stay on your Medical Visa exceeds 180 days, even you don't intent to stay here for that period. Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register their arrival within 24 hours with the nearest Police Station / Commissioner's Office. Our staff will guide you for the same. We advice you to make sure that your visa doesn't exceeds 180 days to avoid this. If you belong to any of these countries, you can apply for an eMedical Visa.
Form C : It is a general information to the concerned government officials (FRRO) of a foriegner's arrival in the hospital's The required formalities for this procedure will be done by the hospital's staff and all you need to do is to fill and sign the Form C which will be provided you once you are here.
Signing The Consent Form : You will need to sign the consent form of the surgery. It is recommended that you read it carefully before signing and clear all your doubts from the doctor / staff.
Payments : A 25% of the package cost is required to block your desired date of surgery. The balance can be cleared upon arrival. Payment is preferably accepted in advance through money transfer via banks / wire transfer (recommended) or through cash, we accept all major credit cards like VISA, MASTER CARD etc. Make sure that the type of payment mode is confirmed by our Finance department and your bank before you plan to travel because in some instances, bank or credit/debit card provider companies reduce the limit of withdrawl once you are out of country (better intimate them beforehand). If any such thing happens, surgery will be postponed till the financial clearance. To avoid hassle & anxiety before surgery, it is suggested to make payment in advance. It is important that the patient should relax and stay away from all the anxieties before the surgery.
Get Your M - Visa
Step - 1
Get a Certificate for M-Visa from Dr. R. K. Mishra
You will need to furnish the required details in the M-Visa Application form (can be downloaded from the link provided at the end of this page) and revert us back the same. We will get it signed by Dr. R. K. Mishra and the scan copy of the M-Visa Certificate will be mailed to you. This is a general requirement for both eMedical Visa and normal Medical Visa.
Step - 2
How to Apply
If you're eligible to eMedical visa, then you can apply for it online through the link provided on top of this page. Othereise, you will need to submit the scan copy of the M-Visa Certificate to the Embassy / Visa issuing authority of your country. After few formalities, they will make sure that you get your M-Visa within seven working days. Also, you need to make sure thar the maximum suration of your overall stay on the Medical Visa doesn't exceed 180 days, else you will be entitled to perform few extra formalities.
Step - 3
Getting Back to us
When you get your M-Visa ready, you will need to send a scan copy of the same to us. And after the confirmation by our Hospital's end, you can plan your travel to our hospital as per your comfort.